Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hadith Of The Day.

Alhamdullilah..

Default Re: Hadith Of The Day.

MashaAllah, this thread is really nice!!

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, who said : One day I was behind the prophet and he said to me:

"Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

(Sunan at-Tirmidhi)

Alhamdullilah..

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala has Said:

"Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with the supererogatory (nawafil) so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it."

(Sahih Bukhari)

Alhamdullilah..

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala Says,

‘I am as My servant thinks I am, and I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me to himself, I remember him to Myself; and if he remembers Me in a gathering, I remember him in a gathering better than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s span, I draw near to him an arm’s length; if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him with haste.’

(Reported by Bukhari, Muslim, At-Tirmidhi & Ibn Majah)

Aaslam o Alaikum, JAZAHAKALLAH!!
    Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Apostle said, “(Death from) plague is martyrdom for every Muslim.” [Bukhari Book 71 Hadith 628]

Alhamdullilah..

^ Wa iyyak, sister.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said,

"During your sleep, Satan knots three knots at the back of the head of each of you, and he breathes the following words at each knot, 'The night is, long, so keep on sleeping,' If that person wakes up and celebrates the praises of Allah, then one knot is undone, and when he performs ablution the second knot is undone, and when he prays, all the knots are undone, and he gets up in the morning lively and in a good mood, otherwise he gets up dull and gloomy. "

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book #54, Hadith #491)

JAZAHKALLAH!

Hadis e Qudsi
    On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say:

"Allah the Almighty said:

'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.'"

[At-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal)

Alhamdullilah..

Prophet Muhammad (saw) is reported to have said:

Our Lord - Blessed and Exalted is He! - descends every night to the lowest heaven in the last third of the night and says: Who is supplicating Me so that I may answer him? Who is asking forgiveness from Me so that I may forgive him?

(Narrated from Abu Hurayra by Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, al-Tirmidhi, Ahmad, Malik, and al-Darimi. It is narrated from twenty-three Companions, as stated by al-Kattani in Nazm al-Mutanathir.)

Alhamdullilah..

On the authority of Abu Hurairah, who said: The messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) said :

"Each person's every joint must perform a charity every day the sun comes up : to act justly between two people is a charity; to help a man with his mount, lifting him onto it or hoisting up his belongings onto it is a charity: a good word is a charity, every step you take to prayers is a charity and removing a harmful thing from the road is a charity."

(Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim)

Abu Umamah related: The Messenger of Allahصَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said: "I guarantee a house in paradise for one who abandons Miraa' even if he was the right one". [Abu Dawud]

Miraa here means: arguing in a manner that upsets the oponent by showing his mistakes and defects etc in order to belittle him and show his virtue over his opponent.

So, the Hadeeth is to direct Muslims not to use such means that aim only to show superiority of one over another even if what we advocate is correct.
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Maa Shaa Allah , Jazzak Allah .
    Thanks for sharing such nice and beautiful post. Allah Almighty reward you for your this good deed.