Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hadith Of The Day.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hadith Of The Day.

Lightbulb Hadith Of The Day.

I dont know whether there is a thread like this before But from today,im starting a thread which will be useful Inshallah.Your contribution will be more than

Kaab Ibn Ujrah (Radi Allah Anhu) relates
    that Rasulullah (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) said,
    'Come near to the mimbar' and we came near the mimbar.
    When He (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) climbed the first step of the mimbar,
    He (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassalla) said "Aameen",
    When He (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) ascended the second step,
    He (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) said "Aameen",
    When He (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) climbed the third step,
    He (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) said "Aameen"
    When He (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) came down,

We said
    "O Rasool of Allah (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam),
    we have heard from you today something which we never heard before"

He (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) said,

When I climbed the first step,
    the angel Jibraeel (A.S.) appeared before me and said,
    "Destruction to him who found
    the blessed month of Ramdhan and let it pass by
    without gaining forgiveness."
    upon that I said 'Aameen'.

When I climbed the second step, he said,
    "Destruction to him before whom your name is taken
    and then he does not make Dua of Allah's blessing for you."
    (by saying, for example Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam)."
    I replied 'Aameen'.

When I climbed the third step, he said
    "Destruction unto him in whose lifetime
    his parents or either one of them reaches old age,
    and (through failure to serve them)
    he is not allowed to enter Jannah".
    I said 'Aameen'.

[Hakim, Baihaqi]
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Veteran Member

Default Re: Hadith Of The Day.

Aameen.
    Islam isnt for studying,its for living

Smile Re: Hadith Of The Day.

Assalamu Alaikum sister,

You always manage to bring a smile to our faces and mine with your pictures and posts and now you have brought a tear to my eye with your well chosen Hadith.
    You are truly a Barakat to this Forum and for that I'm Shukr to Allah S.W.T.

May Allah S.W.T grant you, that your heart fore ever remain soft and caring, thus guaranteeing your place in Akhirah.

Masalam

Jazakallahu Khyran for your kind words,Brother.Once again,im speechless before your kindness.May Allah SWT make me deserve your words.Amen.
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

"There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah." [Bukhari]

Those who believe and their hearts become calm and contented with the remembrance of Allah...know that it is the remembrance of Allah alone that brings calm to the hearts. [Quran 13.28]

A dying child was once placed in the lap of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Tears flowed from the Prophet's eyes. When he was questioned about crying for the child, the Prophet said: "(Tears are a form of) mercy that God has lodged in the hearts of His servants, and God is merciful only to those of His servants who are merciful (to others)." [Bukhari, Volume 2, Hadith 373]

Great thread! Can I share one, even though there's technically only supposed to be one per day? Well, I'm about to anyway. :P

The Prophet said, “No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that,” [Bukhari]
    "I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Can I share one, even though there's technically only supposed to be one per day?
    You can share as much as you want,Brother.This is indeed the best thing one can share so there are no limits

Sa'id ibn al-Musayyab reported that Abu Hurayra said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), say, 'Allah divided mercy into a hundred parts. He kept back ninety-nine parts with Himself and left one part on the earth. It is from this part that creatures show mercy to one another so that an animal lifts its hoof from its young fearing to hurt them.'" (Bukhari No. 5654)

Importance of Asr Prayer.

Narrated Abu Al-Mahh Radi ALLAH TAala Anhu: We were with Buraida Radi ALLAH TAala Anhu in a battle on a cloudy day and he said, "Offer the 'Asr prayer early as the Prophet Peace Be Upon Him said, "Whoever leaves the 'Asr prayer,all his (good) deeds will be annulled." [Bukhari Book 1 Volume 10 Hadith 528]

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said 'He who misses his Asr Salah (i.e. reads it after its specified time) is as if he has lost his wife, children and all his wealth.’ (Sahih Muslim)Sahih Muslim Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said, "He who offers the dawn (Fajr) prayers will come under the Protection of Allah. O son of Adam! Beware, lest Allah should call you to account in any respect from (for withdrawing) His Protection.''Sahih Muslim, Narrated by Jundub bin Sufyan Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said, "There are angels who take turns in visiting you by night and by day, and they all assemble at the dawn (Fajr) and the afternoon (`Asr) prayers. Those who have spent the night with you, ascend to the heaven and their Rubb, Who knows better about them, asks: `In what condition did you leave My slaves?' They reply: `We left them while they were performing Salah and we went to them while they were performing Salah.'''Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, Narrated by Abu Hurairah

JazakAllah Khayr. Very eye-opening hadeeths. May Allah make it easy for us to act upon them. Ameen.
    "I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) relates :-

the Prophet (may Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him) said to Bilal:-

"Tell me~ Bilal! of your most hopeful action since your acceptance of Islam~ because
    I have heard the echo of your footsteps in Paradise in front of me?"

Bilal replied:-
    "I do not consider any of my actions more hopeful (of acceptance from Allah) than that whenever I have made my ablutions (Wudu) during the day or night I have each time offered by way of prayer that which Allah has made easy for me."

Source:-{ Bukhari Book #21, Hadith #250) & Muslim}

Importance of Jummah.

The Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said:

“We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allaah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews’ (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e Saturday) and the Chrisitans’ (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)”. (Bukhaari & Muslim)

The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Allaah created Aadam. On it, he was made to enter paradise, on it he was expelled from it. And the last hour will take place on no day other than Friday”. (Ahmad & Tirmithi)

Prophet Muhammad (saw) has given a strong warning to a person who leaves his Jumah prayer without a good reason. In one hadith Abdullah bin Masud (ra) narrates what the Messenger of Allah (saw) once said about the people who did not come to the Friday Prayer without a good reason.

"I wish to appoint someone to lead the prayer and myself go to the houses of those who missed the Friday Prayer and set fire to their houses with the occupants in them." (Muslim, Ahmad).

Another hadith states, "A person who leaves 3 Friday prayers consecutively, Allah puts a seal on his heart." (Ahmad, Tirmizi, abu Dawud).

IMPORTANCE OF CLEANLINESS FOR FRIDAY PRAYER

Because in Friday Prayer a comparatively large number of Muslims gather in a big place, so , lslam emphasizes on the physical cleanliness as well. Prophet (saw) said, "A person who has a bath on Friday, cleanses himself fully, uses oil and perfume; then goes to the mosque early in the afternoon and takes his place quietly without pushing or disturbing people; then he prays (optional prayer as much as he was able to pray); then sits quietly listening to the Khutbah, he will be forgiven his sins between this Jumah and the next Jumah." (Bukhari).

Accordance with the hadith where the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said,“The supplication of a Muslim for his brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: `Ameen! May it be for you, too’.” [Muslim].

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reported that the devil said to God: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And God replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask My forgiveness." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742

The Messenger of Allah (Salalahu Alayhi wa Salaam) said: "Whoever calls towards guidance, he will have a reward like that of the reward earned by those who practice that guidance after him. And it will not detract anything away from their reward." [Muslim]