Thread: Why is Algebra baned ?

Thumbs down Why is Algebra baned ?

Salam to who ever is in charge,
    I just found out that Algebra has been baned for making a racist comment.
    I'm not saying I would take him home to mom but a lot worse has been said on this forum and nothing was done.
    I only just recently inquired about the "rules" still no reply by the way.
    It would help if some of us new these "rules" so we could also understand the criteria involved.
    I noticed that brother Sadiq at least takes the trouble to warn one when things get out of decorum.
    I've spoken with a few members and I know that I'm not alone in feeling frustrated with the status quo.
    I'm not talking about personal insults as they are minor compared to the insults to the Din.
    So why again is Algebra baned ? Is insult (if he actually meant it as such) to a nation more severe than an insult to Islam ? I've recently made a grammatical error that resulted in hurt feelings when I added n to Indo I was not aware that it was considered racist, similarly I think Algebra was unaware that pak is okay but not with an (i) I know him long enough to say that if he meant to insult he would do it openly like his white supremacist poop.
    Masalam

Default Re: Why is Algebra baned ?

Wa Alaikum Assalam Noureddin

While I was not the one who banned him, I can tell you the reason was not merely his last comment which was considered racist. He had 3 infractions already so the banning was considering all his past and present record.
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Assalamu Alaikum brother Sadiq,

Thanks for the reply and clarification as I was not aware of the other infractions.
    I still find it hard to believe that he would mean such a thing as I happen to know his wife is from Pakistan.
    Who in his right mind would slander his own wife and then want to sleep with both eyes closed ?
    For me that would be a good time to visit far away relatives.

But seriously to all members out there, who believes that Algebra did this purposely ?
    Who actually baned him and how long is this banning for, if I may ask ?

Masalam
    noureddin
    Last edited by al yunan; 14th May 2011 at 11:38. Reason: correction of text

Salaam Noureddin,

Please do not consider this as silencing of discussion, because that is not what I intend. But I will have to close this thread. If you have anything further to say about this, there are always admins (hint...) you can PM.

Regards
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]