Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Difference between Girls & boys profile in FaceBook.

Thread: Difference between Girls & boys profile in FaceBook.

Cool Difference between Girls & boys profile in FaceBook.

Difference between Girls & boys profile in FaceBook.

Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Default Re: Difference between Girls & boys profile in FaceBook.

lol...
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Salam to all,
    The sad part is it continues to adulthood and even worse to old age.
    Males are ignored and that's a fact of life.
    Good thread sister
    Masalam

My profile looks more like the male one.

To be honest, I think the above shows more the difference between introverts and extroverts. The people who I know that are extroverts, their facebook profiles are like a fraternity house (minus the drugs, sex, and rock n roll). The introverts I know have profiles like mine-- no one notices or cares. LOL

Former Hadith Rejector

lol
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by PouringRain View Post
    My profile looks more like the male one.

To be honest, I think the above shows more the difference between introverts and extroverts. The people who I know that are extroverts, their facebook profiles are like a fraternity house (minus the drugs, sex, and rock n roll). The introverts I know have profiles like mine-- no one notices or cares. LOL
    Agreed. My Profile looks like the right one too. But that's because I visit FB once in like 2 months...
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Former Hadith Rejector

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiq_b View Post
    Agreed. My Profile looks like the right one too. But that's because I visit FB once in like 2 months...
    Delete the whole thing bro. That's what I did. I Figured if someone's wants to talk to me, they have my number.
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by aamantubillah View Post
    Delete the whole thing bro. That's what I did. I Figured if someone's wants to talk to me, they have my number.
    I actually was never much active on any social network. Don't see any point of updating the world about my daily mundane activities and neither have any interest following everyone's daily mundane activities! But FB is useful for one thing though. If I want to find someone or catch up with someone, who is not on my immediate call/chat list, it's possible to look them up on FB. So that's one definite plus being on FB and that is why my profile stays there.

Former Hadith Rejector

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiq_b View Post
    I actually was never much active on any social network. Don't see any point of updating the world about my daily mundane activities and neither have any interest following everyone's daily mundane activities! But FB is useful for one thing though. If I want to find someone or catch up with someone, who is not on my immediate call/chat list, it's possible to look them up on FB. So that's one definite plus being on FB and that is why my profile stays there.
    Exactly. At one point when I opened facebook on my phone, I asked, "Why do I care about what this persons thinks of the football team?"
    It was an epiphany of sorts. And yes, its good for looking someone up from a while back. However, most of the people I knew are either mad drunks and/or people I'd NEVER want to be around.

With that said, you know where you can get in touch with me sadiq

I'm a facebook addict lately
    Right, Endy?

Quote Originally Posted by faithful View Post
    I'm a facebook addict lately
    Right, Endy?
    Add me to the list

I only deactivate my account in Ramadhan but dont you think im

Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    Add me to the list

I only deactivate my account in Ramadhan but dont you think im

hahahahahaha
    yea it reality same happen when a girls up date his status people come and like her status and ask her again and again whats happen but if the same tragedy happen with boy no one ask him whats him.

I understand not the thread you have posted sister. What does it mean?

Does it mean males like females too much?
    Too the extent where they'll even talk to an ugly-looking girl.