Thread: Site Upgrade

Default Site Upgrade

Hello Everyone,

I upgraded the software running this site to the latest version. I noticed, as many of you must have noticed that smileys have been missing for quite some time now. I looked at the server files and the smiley images are not there. I am just wondering if Roswell or xp2 or Ron or Ratatosk or someone has those old smiley images? The smiley pack was terrific and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Sadiq_b; 8th April 2011 at 16:10.
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Default Re: Smileys, who has them?

All right, I had to hunt down smileys one at a time but all of them are back.

A word about Avatar's, though. The old avatars of most people are lost and I request everyone who had Avatar's earlier to upload new avatar's as the old avatar's won't come back.

Regards
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiq_b View Post
    All right, I had to hunt down smileys one at a time but all of them are back.

A word about Avatar's, though. The old avatars of most people are lost and I request everyone who had Avatar's earlier to upload new avatar's as the old avatar's won't come back.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by PouringRain View Post
    Lolz... thanks!

I did some further tweaking and the site should have got considerably faster. If the site is too slow for you in spite of a good internet connection, or if you are facing any technical problem using the site, this would be the place to report it.

Regards