Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Zees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    430

    Default Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    The Jews Are Not A Race!

    By Dr. Alfred M. Lilienthal


    Dr. Alfred M. Lilienthal, historian, journalist and lecturer, is a graduate of Cornell University and Columbia Law School. During the Second World War, he served with the US Army in the Middle East. He later served with the Department of State, and as a consultant to the American delegation at the organising meeting of the United Nations in San Francisco.

    Since 1947, he has been at the forefront in the struggle for a balanced US policy in the Middle East. He is the author of several acclaimed books on the Middle East, including The Zionist Connection. He now lives in Washington, DC.

    On December 18, 1993 Dr. Lilienthal celebrated both his 80th birthday and the 40th anniversary of his first book, What Price 'Israel'? Dr Lilienthal, who is a courageous anti-Zionist Jew, was joined by more than 200 guests who travelled from all over the United States to attend. The following excerpt is taken from this first book, What Price 'Israel'?

    Today, to trace anyone's descent to ancient Palestine would be a genealogical impossibility; and to presume, axiomatically, such a descent for Jews, alone among all human groups, is an assumption of purely fictional significance. Most everybody in the Western world could stake out some claim of Palestinian descent if genealogical records could be established for two-thousand years. And there are, indeed, people who, though not by the widest stretch of imagination Jewish, proudly make that very claim: some of the oldest of the South's aristocratic families play a game of comparing whose lineage goes farther back into 'Israel'. No one knows what happened to the Ten Lost Tribes of 'Israel', but to speculate on who might be who is a favored Anglo-Saxon pastime, and Queen Victoria belonged to an 'Israelite' Society that traced the ancestry of its membership back to those lost tribes.

    Twelve tribes started in Canaan about thirty-five centuries ago; and not only that ten of them disappeared - more than half of the members of the remaining two tribes never returned from their "exile" in Babylon. How then, can anybody claim to descend directly from that relatively small community which inhabited the Holy Land at the time of Abraham's Covenant with God?

    The Jewish racial myth flows from the fact that the words Hebrew, 'Israelite', Jew, Judaism, and the Jewish people have been used synonymously to suggest a historic continuity. But this is a misuse. These words refer to different groups of people with varying ways of life in different periods in history. Hebrew is a term correctly applied to the period from the beginning of Biblical history to the settling in Canaan. 'Israelite' refers correctly to the members of the twelve tribes of 'Israel'. The name Yehudi or Jew is used in the Old Testament to designate members of the tribe of Judah, descendants of the fourth son of Jacob, as well as to denote citizens of the Kingdom of Judah, particularly at the time of Jeremiah and under the Persian occupation. Centuries later, the same word came to be applied to anyone, no matter of what origin, whose religion was Judaism.

    The descriptive name Judaism was never heard by the Hebrews or 'Israelites'; it appears only with Christianity. Flavius Josephus was one of the first to use the name in his recital of the war with the Romans to connote a totality of beliefs, moral commandments, religious practices and ceremonial institutions of Galilee which he believed superior to rival Hellenism. When the word Judaism was born, there was no longer a Hebrew-'Israelite' state. The people who embraced the creed of Judaism were already mixed of many races and strains; and this diversification was rapidly growing...

    Perhaps the most significant mass conversion to the Judaic faith occurred in Europe, in the 8th century A.D., and that story of the Khazars (Turko-Finnish people) is quite pertinent to the establishment of the modern State of 'Israel'. This partly nomadic people, probably related to the Volga Bulgars, first appeared in Trans-Caucasia in the second century. They settled in what is now Southern Russia, between the Volga and the Don, and then spread to the shores of the Black, Caspian and Azov seas. The Kingdom of Khazaria, ruled by a khagan or khakan fell to Attila the Hun in 448, and to the Muslims in 737. In between, the Khazars ruled over part of the Bulgarians, conquered the Crimea, and stretched their kingdom over the Caucasus farther to the northwest to include Kiev, and eastwards to Derbend. Annual tributes were levied on the Russian Slavonians of Kiev. The city of Kiev was probably built by the Khazars. There were Jews in the city and the surrounding area before the Russian Empire was founded by the Varangians whom the Scandinavian warriors sometimes called the Russ or Ross (circa 855-863).

    The influence of the Khazars extended into what is now Hungary and Roumania. Today, the villages of Kozarvar and Kozard in Transylvania bear testimony to the penetration of the Khazars who, with the Magyars, then proceeded into present-day Hungary. The size and power of the Kingdom of Khazaria is indicated by the act that it sent an army of 40,000 soldiers (in 626-627) to help Heraclius of the Byzantines to conquer the Persians. The Jewish Encyclopedia proudly refers to Khazaria as having had a "well constituted and tolerant government, a flourishing trade and a well disciplined army."

    Jews who had been banished from Constantinople by the Byzantine ruler, Leo III, found a home amongst these heretofore pagan Khazars and, in competition with Mohammedan and Christian missionaries, won them over to the Judaic faith. Bulan, the ruler of Khazaria, became converted to Judaism around 740 A.D. His nobles and, somewhat later, his people followed suit. Some details of these events are contained in letters exchanged between Khagan Joseph of Khazaria and R. Hasdai Ibn Shaprut of Cordova, doctor and quasi foreign minister to Sultan Abd al-Rahman, the Caliph of Spain. This correspondence (around 936-950) was first published in 1577 to prove that the Jews still had a country of their own - namely, the Kingdom of Khazaria. Judah Halevi knew of the letters even in 1140. Their authenticity has since been established beyond doubt.

    According to these Hasdai-Joseph letters, Khagan Bulan decided one day: "Paganism is useless. It is shameful for us to be pagans. Let us adopt one of the heavenly religions, Christianity, Judaism or Islam." And Bulan summoned three priests representing the three religions and had them dispute their creeds before him. But, no priest could convince the others, or the sovereign, that his religion was the best. So the ruler spoke to each of them separately. He asked the Christian priest: "If you were not a Christian or had to give up Christianity, which would you prefer - Islam or Judaism?" The priest said: "If I were to give up Christianity, I would become a Jew." Bulan then asked the follower of Islam the same question, and the Moslem also chose Judaism. This is how Bulan came to choose Judaism for himself and the people of Khazaria in the seventh century A.D., and thereafter the Khazars (sometimes spelled Chazars and Khozars) lived according to Judaic laws.

    Under the rule of Obadiah, Judaism gained further strength in Khazaria. Synagogues and schools were built to give instruction in the Bible and the Talmud. As Professor Graetz notes in his History of the Jews, "A successor of Bulan who bore the Hebrew name of Obadiah was the first to make serious efforts to further the Jewish religion. He invited Jewish sages to settle in his dominions, rewarded them royally... and introduced a divine service modeled on the ancient communities. After Obadiah came a long series of Jewish Chagans (Khagans), for according to a fundamental law of the state only Jewish rulers were permitted to ascend the throne." Khazar traders brought not only silks and carpets of Persia and the Near East but also their Judaic faith to the banks of the Vistula and the Volga. But the Kingdom of Khazaria was invaded by the Russians, and Itil, its great capital, fell to Sweatoslav of Kiev in 969. The Byzantines had become afraid and envious of the Khazars and, in a joint expedition with the Russians, conquered the Crimean portion of Khazaria in 1016. (Crimea was known as "Chazaria" until the 13th century). The Khazarian Jews were scattered throughout what is now Russia and Eastern Europe. Some were taken North where they joined the established Jewish community of Kiev.

    Others returned to the Caucasus. Many Khazars remarried in the Crimea and in Hungary. The Cagh Chafut, or "mountain Jews," in the Caucasus and the Hebraile Jews of Georgia are their descendants. These "Ashkenazim Jews" (as Jews of Eastern Europe are called), whose numbers were swelled by Jews who fled from Germany at the time of the Crusades and during the Black Death, have little or no trace of Semitic blood.

    That the Khazars are the lineal ancestors of Eastern European Jewry is a historical fact. Jewish historians and religious text books acknowledge the fact, though the propagandists of Jewish nationalism belittle it as pro-Arab propaganda. Somewhat ironically, Volume IV of the Jewish Encyclopedia - because this publication spells Khazars with a "C" instead of a "K" - is titled "Chazars to Dreyfus": and it was the Dreyfus trial, as interpreted by Theodor Herzl, that made the modern Jewish Khazars of Russia forget their descent from converts to Judaism and accept anti-Semitism as proof of their Palestinian origin.

    For all that anthropologists know, Hitler's ancestry might go back to one of the ten Lost Tribes of 'Israel'; while Weizmann may be a descendant of the Khazars, the converts to Judaism who were in no anthropological respect related to Palestine. The home to which Weizmann, Silver and so many other Ashkenazim Zionists have yearned to return has most likely never been theirs. "Here's a paradox, a paradox, a most ingenious paradox": in anthropological fact, many Christians may have much more Hebrew-'Israelite' blood in their veins than most of their Jewish neighbors.

    Race can play funny tricks on people who make that concept the basis for their likes and dislikes. Race-obsessed people can find themselves hating people who, in fact, may be their own racial kith and kin.
    Last edited by Zees; 1st December 2010 at 12:57.
    "Nay we might rationally ask, did any set of human beings ever really think the man they saw there standing beside them a god, the maker of this world? Perhaps not: it was usually some man they remembered, or had seen." (Thomas Carlyle)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Zees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    430

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    This is a sampling of numerous contemporary references to the practice of rabbinical Judaism among the Khazars

    "For in the lands of Gog and Magog who are a Hunnish race and call themselves Gazari there is one tribe, a very belligerent one - Alexander enclosed them and they escaped - and all of them profess the Jewish faith."
    - written by Christian Druthmar in 864


    "The Khazars and their king are all Jews."
    - written by Ahmad Ibn Fadlan circa 921/922


    "All of the Khazars are Jews. But they have been Judaized recently."
    - written by Ibn al-Faqih, circa 930


    "After those days there arose from the sons of Khazar kagan Bulan a king, Obadiah by name. He was an upright and just man. He reorganized the kingdom and established the Jewish religion properly and correctly. He built synagogues and schools, brought in many Israelite sages, honored them with silver and gold, and they explained to him the 24 Books of the Bible, Mishnah, Talmud, and the order of prayers established by the Khazzans. He was a man who feared God and loved the law and the commandments."
    - written by Khazar King Joseph in his Reply to Hisdai ibn Shaprut in 955


    "The Khazar king and his vizier travelled to the deserted mountains on the seashore, and arrived one night at the cave in which some Jews used to celebrate the Sabbath. They disclosed their identity to them, embraced their religion, were circumcized in the cave, and then returned to their country, eager to learn the Jewish law. They kept their conversion secret, however, until they found an opportunity of disclosing the fact gradually to a few of their special friends. When the number had increased, they made the affair public, and induced the rest of the Khazars to embrace the Jewish faith. They sent to various countries for scholars and books, and studied the Torah. Their chronicles also tell of their prosperity, how they beat their foes, conquered their lands, secured great treasures, how their army swelled to hundreds of thousands, how they loved their faith, and fostered such love for the Holy House that they erected a Tabernacle in the shape of that built by Moses."
    - written by Judah Halevi of Toledo, Spain in "The Book of the Khazars" in 1140


    "You will find the communities of Israel spread abroad... as far as Dailam and the river Itil where live Khazar peoples who became proselytes. The Khazar king Joseph sent a letter to Hisdai ibn-Shaprut and informed him that he and all his people followed the rabbinical faith. We have seen descendants of the Khazars in Toledo, Pupils of the Wise, and they have told us that the remnant of them is of the rabbinical belief."
    - written by Abraham ibn Daud of Toledo, Spain in "The Book of Tradition" in 1161


    "Ibn-al-Athir tells how in the days of Harun, the emperor of Byzantium forced the Jews to emigrate. They came to the Khazar country, where they found an intelligent but untutored race and offered them their religion. The inhabitants found it better than their own and accepted it."
    - written by Dimashqi in 1327
    "Nay we might rationally ask, did any set of human beings ever really think the man they saw there standing beside them a god, the maker of this world? Perhaps not: it was usually some man they remembered, or had seen." (Thomas Carlyle)

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,903

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    bonkers...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Can we say - Balfour Declaration ????

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zees View Post
    [B]The Jews Are Not A Race!

    These "Ashkenazim Jews" (as Jews of Eastern Europe are called), whose numbers were swelled by Jews who fled from Germany at the time of the Crusades and during the Black Death, have little or no trace of Semitic blood.
    Perhaps. But the "Khazar theory" that you present as "historical fact" is not generally accepted at all. There is the "Rhineland Hypothesis" that maintains the Ashkenazis are descended from Jews who fled Palestine after the Muslim conquests in the 600s and moved to southern and central Europe. And there are scientists on both sides who dispute the DNA studies of the other. In any case, what about the Sephardic Jews, who constitute more than half the Jewish population of Israel?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    This subject was discuss in Christian Forum , And some of the Christian went off -


    Let me stress the point that Jew is not synonymous to Israelite or Yahuwdiy - arabic - as you have been let to Believe . First you must know that the letter '' J '' did not exist in English , Latin or Greek until 1565 A.D. The modern English '' J '' , was created by Peter Galatin in the year 1565 . Before that , the letter '' G'' took the place of the letter ''J '' so the word ''Jew '' which was created in 1514 A.D. was spelled ''Gew '' and was short for Greeks . There was no ''J '' sound so there could not have been a word '' Jew '' as the Euro-Jews try to make you Believe .

    The Torah never spoke of these Euro-Jews . The evil-one took the name Judah , who was the fourth son of Yaqov , Ya'aqub , Jacob ( Israel ) , and made up a new nationality . They took the first part of the title Judah and cut of the last pronunciation ''Ju-dah'' and the labeled themselves ''Jews '' or ''Jewish '' , Jew is mot a Hebrew word their language is Yiddish ( a dialect which is a mixture of German and Hebrew ) , not Hebrew .

    The word Jew did not exist until 1514 A.D. When you see it in the Holy Qur'aan you are being deceived . When you see it in the By -Bill / Bible you are being deceived . Find out what the word Jew means in the Scriptures . In most cases it refers to Yehudaw , Yahudah , Judah . They call themselves Jews because they didn't have a place in the 12 tribes of Israels , so they call themselves Jews , Jewish and they speak Yiddish . These Euro-Jews are trying to authenticate their existence by tying in to the people and cultures that actually existed , such as the Tribe of Judah . Any books referring to the past saying Jew or Jewish , Know that was not the word that was there .

    The Euro-Jews of today are descendants of the Canaanites as they are the descendants of Jebus , the third son of Kena'an , Kana'an , Canaan . The word Jebusite means ''dryness '' The Jebusites first ruled the Hurrian tribe ( the Hivites ) and they joined together during the Jebusite reign . According to the By -Bill / Bible , Jebusites inhabited Jerusalem , then were displaced by the incoming Israelites , who were leaving from their bondage in Mitsrayim , Misraayim , Mizraim ( Egypt ) . The Jebusites mixed with the Israelites from Egypt . This took place during the year 100 B.C.E. Today they are called Jews occupying Jerusalem and living in America , Germany , Poland , Hungary , Romania , Australia , Bulgaria , and Yugoslavia .

    Genesis 10 ; 15 -16 - 17 , Revealed In The Year 1512 . B.C.E. Says ; And the Jebusite ''desolate dryness '' son of Shingarah , who had a confidante wife named Salimat , Amorite '' mountain dweeller '' so of Hitarah , who had a confidante wife named Qiynat , and the Girgasite '' rough one '' son of Hildar , a Horite , who had a confidante wife named Betha . ( 17 ) . And the Hivite '' ten dwellers'' son of Hitarah , who had a confidante wife named Mayya , and Arkite ''those who sweat '' son of Hildar , who had a confidante wife named Nayyat , and Sinite '' yearly '' son of Hildar , who had a confidante wife named Yabanet , < King James ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

    Since the founding of Israel , the Arab nation and the State of Israel have been at war , with the United Nation acting as an ''intermediary '' , On July 26 , 1956 A.D. former Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal , seizing it from the British and the French . He then ddenied Israel access to the canal or access for any ships going to Israel . The Israelis attacked the Suez Canal on October 9 , 1956 A.D. The United Nation then arranged a cease-fire on November 7 . 1956 A.D. A United Nations Emergency Force ( U.N.E.F ) was formed to guard the canal and police the borders of Israel and Egypt .

    Then on May 18 , 1967 A.D. , Egyptian President Nassar commanded the U.N.R.F. to leave Egypt and moved troops to the border of Israel from June 5th to 10th , Israel struck against Egypt Jordan , and Syria in what has come to be known as the Six Day War . Within this short period of time , Israel defeated all three countries , gainning control of the Sinai Peninsula , the Gaza Strip , the Golan Heights , the West Bank region of Jordan , and the City of Jerusalem , which was later declared the capital . The Palestine Liberation Army was formed by the Palestinians , Who aggressively fought for the return of Palestine . Again in 1973 A.D., the Egyptians and Syrians went to war with the Israelis ( the Euro-Jews ) .

    They were assisted by Algeria , Morocco , Kuwait , and Saudi Arabia . Again the Israelis defeated the Arabs in what came to be known as the Yom Kippur War of 1973 A.D. it lasted from October 6th to 25th . In response the United Nations prdered a ceasefire . Western Europe help a special Paris , France conference up of Eleven Nations stating their support of the so-called Jews . The represented were ; Denmark , France , Britain , Belgium , Italy , Luxembourg . Holland . Norway , Austria . Sweden , Switzerland , West Germany , and Ireland . All of these lands had been a part of the old Roman Empire , Jerusalem was again destroyed and brought under the control of the Beast .

    In 1981 , ex-President Reagan made a covenant of suport for the State of Israel where the United States would protect Israel for a period of seven years . Although power was passed on to Israel , there was no other country that could compare with the United States in wealth or power . Countries of the world will join together and boycott Israel because of the countless inhumane actions that the Euro-Jew performed in the past ; and still inflict on the Arabs , the true residents of Israel . The most inhumane action performed by the Euro-Jew occurred since this statement was printed . This action was supposedly done as the September 11 , 2001 A.D. attack on the World Trade Center , which is said to be perpetrated by Zionists in a master plan to create anti -Arab sentiment and thus anti Palestinian sentiment in the United States of America .

    Supposedly on the morning of September 11 . 2001 A.D. World Trade Center attacks , Zionist ( Euro-Jews ) employees called in Sick . When looking at List of Victioms on the planes and in the Buildings you will not find any Zionist ( Euro-Jews ) names . This is not a coincidence ; in a city with a large Zionist ( Euro-Jews ) population sch as New York , the likeihood of Zionist ( Euro-Jews ) not being among the victims is virtually nonexistent . The morning of the World Trade Center is virtually nonexistent .

    The morning of the World Trade Center attacks , Israeli foreign minister Shimon Perez cancelled his trip to New York City , some say he knew of the death and destruction that was to take place that day , and knew he would not be able to get out of New York and back to Israel .
    And take a look at the supposed Hijacker ; anyone who knows the Arabic Language would know their names were not aithentic Arabic names ; therefore they say the men pictured as the supposed hijackers could have been dark-skinned Israelis only posing as Arabs .

    To be Continue in Next post

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iysay View Post
    This subject was discuss in Christian Forum , And some of the Christian went off -


    Let me stress the point that Jew is not synonymous to Israelite or Yahuwdiy - arabic - as you have been let to Believe . First you must know that the letter '' J '' did not exist in English , Latin or Greek until 1565 A.D. The modern English '' J '' , was created by Peter Galatin in the year 1565 . Before that , the letter '' G'' took the place of the letter ''J '' so the word ''Jew '' which was created in 1514 A.D. was spelled ''Gew '' and was short for Greeks . There was no ''J '' sound so there could not have been a word '' Jew '' as the Euro-Jews try to make you Believe .

    The Torah never spoke of these Euro-Jews . The evil-one took the name Judah , who was the fourth son of Yaqov , Ya'aqub , Jacob ( Israel ) , and made up a new nationality . They took the first part of the title Judah and cut of the last pronunciation ''Ju-dah'' and the labeled themselves ''Jews '' or ''Jewish '' , Jew is mot a Hebrew word their language is Yiddish ( a dialect which is a mixture of German and Hebrew ) , not Hebrew .

    The word Jew did not exist until 1514 A.D. When you see it in the Holy Qur'aan you are being deceived . When you see it in the By -Bill / Bible you are being deceived . Find out what the word Jew means in the Scriptures . In most cases it refers to Yehudaw , Yahudah , Judah . They call themselves Jews because they didn't have a place in the 12 tribes of Israels , so they call themselves Jews , Jewish and they speak Yiddish . These Euro-Jews are trying to authenticate their existence by tying in to the people and cultures that actually existed , such as the Tribe of Judah . Any books referring to the past saying Jew or Jewish , Know that was not the word that was there .

    The Euro-Jews of today are descendants of the Canaanites as they are the descendants of Jebus , the third son of Kena'an , Kana'an , Canaan . The word Jebusite means ''dryness '' The Jebusites first ruled the Hurrian tribe ( the Hivites ) and they joined together during the Jebusite reign . According to the By -Bill / Bible , Jebusites inhabited Jerusalem , then were displaced by the incoming Israelites , who were leaving from their bondage in Mitsrayim , Misraayim , Mizraim ( Egypt ) . The Jebusites mixed with the Israelites from Egypt . This took place during the year 100 B.C.E. Today they are called Jews occupying Jerusalem and living in America , Germany , Poland , Hungary , Romania , Australia , Bulgaria , and Yugoslavia .

    Genesis 10 ; 15 -16 - 17 , Revealed In The Year 1512 . B.C.E. Says ; And the Jebusite ''desolate dryness '' son of Shingarah , who had a confidante wife named Salimat , Amorite '' mountain dweeller '' so of Hitarah , who had a confidante wife named Qiynat , and the Girgasite '' rough one '' son of Hildar , a Horite , who had a confidante wife named Betha . ( 17 ) . And the Hivite '' ten dwellers'' son of Hitarah , who had a confidante wife named Mayya , and Arkite ''those who sweat '' son of Hildar , who had a confidante wife named Nayyat , and Sinite '' yearly '' son of Hildar , who had a confidante wife named Yabanet , < King James ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

    Since the founding of Israel , the Arab nation and the State of Israel have been at war , with the United Nation acting as an ''intermediary '' , On July 26 , 1956 A.D. former Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal , seizing it from the British and the French . He then ddenied Israel access to the canal or access for any ships going to Israel . The Israelis attacked the Suez Canal on October 9 , 1956 A.D. The United Nation then arranged a cease-fire on November 7 . 1956 A.D. A United Nations Emergency Force ( U.N.E.F ) was formed to guard the canal and police the borders of Israel and Egypt .

    Then on May 18 , 1967 A.D. , Egyptian President Nassar commanded the U.N.R.F. to leave Egypt and moved troops to the border of Israel from June 5th to 10th , Israel struck against Egypt Jordan , and Syria in what has come to be known as the Six Day War . Within this short period of time , Israel defeated all three countries , gainning control of the Sinai Peninsula , the Gaza Strip , the Golan Heights , the West Bank region of Jordan , and the City of Jerusalem , which was later declared the capital . The Palestine Liberation Army was formed by the Palestinians , Who aggressively fought for the return of Palestine . Again in 1973 A.D., the Egyptians and Syrians went to war with the Israelis ( the Euro-Jews ) .

    They were assisted by Algeria , Morocco , Kuwait , and Saudi Arabia . Again the Israelis defeated the Arabs in what came to be known as the Yom Kippur War of 1973 A.D. it lasted from October 6th to 25th . In response the United Nations prdered a ceasefire . Western Europe help a special Paris , France conference up of Eleven Nations stating their support of the so-called Jews . The represented were ; Denmark , France , Britain , Belgium , Italy , Luxembourg . Holland . Norway , Austria . Sweden , Switzerland , West Germany , and Ireland . All of these lands had been a part of the old Roman Empire , Jerusalem was again destroyed and brought under the control of the Beast .

    In 1981 , ex-President Reagan made a covenant of suport for the State of Israel where the United States would protect Israel for a period of seven years . Although power was passed on to Israel , there was no other country that could compare with the United States in wealth or power . Countries of the world will join together and boycott Israel because of the countless inhumane actions that the Euro-Jew performed in the past ; and still inflict on the Arabs , the true residents of Israel . The most inhumane action performed by the Euro-Jew occurred since this statement was printed . This action was supposedly done as the September 11 , 2001 A.D. attack on the World Trade Center , which is said to be perpetrated by Zionists in a master plan to create anti -Arab sentiment and thus anti Palestinian sentiment in the United States of America .

    Supposedly on the morning of September 11 . 2001 A.D. World Trade Center attacks , Zionist ( Euro-Jews ) employees called in Sick . When looking at List of Victioms on the planes and in the Buildings you will not find any Zionist ( Euro-Jews ) names . This is not a coincidence ; in a city with a large Zionist ( Euro-Jews ) population sch as New York , the likeihood of Zionist ( Euro-Jews ) not being among the victims is virtually nonexistent . The morning of the World Trade Center is virtually nonexistent .

    The morning of the World Trade Center attacks , Israeli foreign minister Shimon Perez cancelled his trip to New York City , some say he knew of the death and destruction that was to take place that day , and knew he would not be able to get out of New York and back to Israel .
    And take a look at the supposed Hijacker ; anyone who knows the Arabic Language would know their names were not aithentic Arabic names ; therefore they say the men pictured as the supposed hijackers could have been dark-skinned Israelis only posing as Arabs .

    To be Continue in Next post
    How were the so-called Jews allowed to just take over Palestine , In 1914 A.D. the propsal was made giving the States of Israel the right to exist . Up until 1917 A.D. , this land had been in the possession of the Ottoman Turks . The British army took over in 1917A.D. making Palestine a British mandate . No sooner had this been established , the States of Israel was designated as the National Homeland in Palestine for Jewish people . Euro-Jews from several continents invaded Palestine . The Euro-Jews fled from Europe because of Hitler's Holocaust during World War ll , Also Morocco , Yemen , and Iraq , these Arab countries wanted the Euro-Jews out of their lands including the United States .

    By the time the Balfour Declaration was signed in 1917 A.D. there were fewer than 85,000 Euro-Jews ( Jebusites of Canaan ) in the land . By 1988 A.D. this number had increased to over Four Million . The State of Israel was given the right to make war with the Muslims and Take Over Their Lands . Israel was allowed to inflict punishment on the people of Lebanon , Palestine , Syria , and other Arab countries by the United Nations .

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Israeli Bomb Hits Lebanon School , By Ihsan A . Hijazi Special to The New York Times .
    Beirut , Lebanon , Feb 28 - Israeli jets bombed Palestinian targets south - east of Berirut today , killing 3 People and Wounding 22 Schoolchildren , the police said . The police said an Air-to-surface missile hit a schoolyard in the village of Ainab wounding the children . The missile hit during an Israeli air strike against a based of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine in Chemian , a nearby mountain resort . An Israeli military spokesman quoted by the States Radio and monitored here asserted that the planes hit terrorist position used for staging attacks against Israel . The Israeli air strike was the third against Palestinian bases in Lebanon this year .

    Hard-Liners Keep Up Attacks , The Democratic Front . a Marxist group , is a member of the Palestine National Council , but it reject the council's recognition of Israel and its renuciation of terrorism . Hard -line Palestinian groups and their Lebanese allies have continued attacks against Israeli troops and an Israeli -backed Christian militia in southern Lebanon . In two incidents Monday , a guerrilla and two militiamen of the Israeli -sponsored South Lebanon Army were slain . In the first confrontation , a second hard-line Palestinian group , the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine , said it killed two militiamen near Jezzin , Christian town east of Sidon , the port city 25 miles south of here . In the second battle , the South Lebnon Army and Israeli troops reported killing a guerrilla and capturing another after an attak against a militia position at the approaches of Israel's self- declared security zone , a strip of Lebanese territory bordering on Israel .

    Arafat Seeks End to Skirmishes - - A statement in Beirut said the attack was mounted by a joint squad from the Palestine Popular Struggie Front and the National Syrian Socialist Party , a pro-Syrians Lebanese fation . The attack brought to four the number of attacks in southern Lebanon this month . There were three last month. Yasir Arafat , the chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization , said last week that he was engaged in indirect negotiations with the Israelis to arrange a cease-fire in southern Lebanon . He was reported earlier to have ordered an estimated 2,500 guerrillas of his Fatah group in south Lebanon to halt anti-Israelie operations . Mr Arafat's stand was sharply criticozed by the hard-line factions involved in the lastest conforntation .

    '' Israeli Bomb Hits Lebanon School'' , by Ihsan A , Hijazi , The New York Times March 1 , 1989 ... As you can see from this article which appeared in the March 1 , 1989 A.D. edition of the New York Times , the state of Israel can randomly attack the Arab nation at will . The Arabs and Israelis are supposedly trying to negotiate a peaceful settlement , yet their attack on the Palestinians went unmentioned on the popular news propgrams and no one expressed outrage over this sensless murder . The Israelis have not taken over the sacred tabernacle of Masjdu'l Aqsaa in Jerusalem , which is the same tabernacle of the Prophet Abraham's time . This has greatly angered the Muslim world , who are biding their time for a counter-attack .

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iysay View Post
    Israeli Bomb Hits Lebanon School , By Ihsan A . Hijazi Special to The New York Times .
    Beirut , Lebanon , Feb 28 - Israeli jets bombed Palestinian targets south - east of Berirut today , killing 3 People and Wounding 22 Schoolchildren , the police said . . . .
    It's not clear why you're so obsessed with the Israelis. Your fellow co-religionists have killed, maimed, and tortured tens of thousands more Muslims than the Israelis ever have. Today's 'headline' isn't even news:

    "QUETTA, Pakistan (Reuters) - A Taliban suicide bomber killed 30 people at the funeral of a policeman in Pakistan on Thursday, including five senior police officers, in the third deadly attack on government targets in two weeks."

    You and your colleagues would be screaming bloody murder if the Israelis did something like that. But Muslims accept it as daily routine in the 'religion of peace', not even worthy of comment.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Quote Originally Posted by marcello View Post
    It's not clear why you're so obsessed with the Israelis. Your fellow co-religionists have killed, maimed, and tortured tens of thousands more Muslims than the Israelis ever have. Today's 'headline' isn't even news:

    "QUETTA, Pakistan (Reuters) - A Taliban suicide bomber killed 30 people at the funeral of a policeman in Pakistan on Thursday, including five senior police officers, in the third deadly attack on government targets in two weeks."

    You and your colleagues would be screaming bloody murder if the Israelis did something like that. But Muslims accept it as daily routine in the 'religion of peace', not even worthy of comment.

    Just so you'll know next time picking out certain parts of my post Doesn't change the whole post at all !!!! By the way I don't accept Testimony that can't be proven to be true !!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Commemoration of the Burning of the Blessed Al -Aqsaa - The twenty first the month of Hannibal -'' August'' of every year stirs in us a painful and tragic memory ; a memory which breaks the hearts of all Muslims and robs their sleep . One such day in 1969 , the sinful hand of Zionism reached the most sacred of Muslims holy places - the first of the two kiblahs and the third Holy Place . - and set fire to the interior of Al - Aqsa Mosque . The fire destroyed distinguished sections of the most revered Mosque in which God / Allah was worshipped . The fire destroyed the western and eastern quarters , including all their contents . Koranic verses , historical monuments and a prayer niche , ( mihrab ) which dated back to the time of Salah Al Din ,

    In addition , the fire left the dome in a state of near collapse !! On that day ; the Muslims were infuriated , their blood boiled and they were extremely outraged . In every village , town , and city ; Muslims went into the streets and voiced their anger against the submissive rulers , and demanded ; Pave way for revenge and reprisal because the hand which dares today to reach Al -Aqsa , will stretch to reach Makkah and Madina tomorrow . We will not let the cowards sleep...
    The first Islamic summit meetings followed and a series of conferences and conventions took place . Rulers , king and presidents fumed with rage , experts debated and specialist , and scholars held discussions .

    Then they confronted the world ; Statements of disapproval . indignation , criticism , and condemnation blaclened their newspapers and reverberated through their sick propaganda systems . What a miserable way to face the world ! Their delegates raced to corridors of the United Nations begging for a vote in a resolution condemning the enemy , at a time when they were able to mobilize one billion Muslims who were waiting for their signal and ready to revenge .... They did not fire a single shot , nor bomb . Not a single military plane moved towards ''Israel '' . Nevertheless , they were accumulating weapons powrful enough to deter and destroy the enemy ; but these they saved only to be used to silence revolutionary voices and to supress the people who were on the march to destroy their thrones and their scepters .

    The enemy was convinced that the Muslms would stand idly by and watch their most sacred holy place, begging and appealing for help while being eaten by fire . The Muslims did not rush to uts aid ; they contended themselves with cries , speeches , words and exclamations , summits conferences , recommendations , decisions and slogans . They did not declare war , nor raise the banner of struggle ( Jihad ) , and they did not even offer a martyr . The word God / Allah is Great '' ( Allahu Akbar ) used to echo in such cases , and every one - big and small - disdained worldly possessions and luxry for one of the two good things ; Victory and Matyrdom .

    But now , Muslims could not even voice these words which remained at the tip of their tongues . Instead they meekly savoured shame and humiliation . The enemy enjoyed the Muslims spirit of defeatism , became more insolent , and started digging beneath the wall of Al -Aqsa to demolish it and build the enemy's alleged temple in its place . They wanted to re-establish the so-called States of Israel and rein-state David's throne in Jerusalem . They took possession of the key of Bal Al Maghariba ( one of the gates of Al -Aqsa Mosque ) and through this gate the criminal act of Arson was Committed . They Danced , Sang and Play the Trumpet inside the Holy Place . They carried Wine and Food into the sacred precinct of Abraham and they Ate and Drank during the last Ten Days of the Holy Month of Ramadaan ; going to extremes in hurting the feeling of Muslims and provoking them ...

    Also refer to Post # 7 , 8 , For rest of the information .

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iysay View Post
    Just so you'll know next time picking out certain parts of my post Doesn't change the whole post at all !!!! By the way I don't accept Testimony that can't be proven to be true !!!
    What 'Testimony' are you talking about? And does that mean you don't accept the Quran as true, which requires faith, not proof?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Quote Originally Posted by marcello View Post
    What 'Testimony' are you talking about? And does that mean you don't accept the Quran as true, which requires faith, not proof?

    This post is speaking of the so-called jew and not the Qur'aan , Stop trying to change the subject of this post with all your Excuses / Testimony , Also stop Assuming you know me . If what I'm posting is wrong then show us , As long as you stay with the subject if not step off ,

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    572

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iysay View Post
    Just so you'll know next time picking out certain parts of my post Doesn't change the whole post at all !!!! By the way I don't accept Testimony that can't be proven to be true !!!
    Then why do you accept Islamic teachings?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iysay View Post
    This post is speaking of the so-called jew and not the Qur'aan , Stop trying to change the subject of this post with all your Excuses / Testimony , Also stop Assuming you know me . If what I'm posting is wrong then show us , As long as you stay with the subject if not step off ,
    The original issue of this thread was "Palestine! Land of the Khazar Jews?". You then tried to inject a litany of irrelevant examples of Jewish persecution of Arabs, some true, some half-true, and some completely ridiculous (like repeating the disproven myth that 4,000 Jews were somehow warned prior to 9/11). Now you claim that I am trying to change the subject! You might recall an earlier response in this thread, where it was pointed out that a majority of the Jews in Israel are not, in fact, so-called "Euro-Jews", but rather Sephardic Jews. But I suppose that was an inconvenient fact.

Similar Threads

  1. Right to the Holy Land
    By Zees in forum Interfaith Dialogue
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 19th April 2011, 20:35
  2. The Promised Land?
    By fiasps in forum Interfaith Dialogue
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10th March 2010, 16:55
  3. Can a hindu practice his faith in an islamic land?
    By Algebra in forum Interfaith Dialogue
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10th January 2010, 16:19
  4. Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land
    By Ratatosk in forum Our Planet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd March 2007, 07:24
  5. LOCATION OF NOAH'S FLOOD IN HIGH LAND
    By ganedio in forum Science and Religion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th November 2005, 07:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •