Thread: Attachement of mp3 files

Default Attachement of mp3 files

The thread of suggessions didn't show up so I started a new thread
    Is it possible to allow us to add mp3 files? I'm not talking about the near future (because I know a lot of things are going on and everyone is busy) but please consider it. ^_^

Default Re: Attachement of mp3 files

Salaam sis,

Sorry for the delayed response. To implement that is pretty easy, but the point is mp3 files tend to be heavy and so whether we should utilize our bandwith and space for it. What kind of mp3 files do you have in mind?
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Salam brother Sadiq :-D

Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiq_b View Post
    ...What kind of mp3 files do you have in mind?
    Is this a technical question? Because I have no clue which mp3 files are heavy and which are not.. But if you mean by "what kind" the type of the files I want to add... I would sometimes to add some audio recitations or some instrumentals or others, if it's possible. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by faithful View Post
    Salam brother Sadiq :-D

Welcome back
    Wa alaikum assalam

Don't welcome me back... because even if I don't post, I am usually around on the site every now and then!

Quote Originally Posted by faithful View Post
    Is this a technical question? Because I have no clue which mp3 files are heavy and which are not.. But if you mean by "what kind" the type of the files I want to add... I would sometimes to add some audio recitations or some instrumentals or others, if it's possible. ^_^
    Nopes it's not a technical question.

Well it's possible, but I would have to ask Ron/Ratatosk if they want to allow mp3 files. I will have a word with Ron inshallah...

Peace
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]