Thread: Dialogue between people of Heavan and people of Hellfire.

Default Dialogue between people of Heavan and people of Hellfire.

Salam all,

I hope that you are all in the best of Faith and Health.

In a lot of chapters of Quran we find some sort of dialogue between whom are going to Hell or whom are going to Paradise but these particular verses got my attention and raised a question in my mind, the verses are:
    [74.38] Each soul is held in pledge for what it earns,
    [74.39] except the Companions of the Right.
    [74.40] In Gardens they will question
    [74.41] concerning the sinners,
    [74.42] 'What caused you to be thrust into the Scorching (Fire)? '
    [74.43] They will reply: 'We were not among those who prayed
    [74.44] and we did not feed the needy.
    [74.45] We plunged in with the plungers
    [74.46] and belied the Day of Recompense
    [74.47] till the certainty (death) overtook us. '
    So my question is: Would both of them talk to eachothers after entering the Paradise/the Hell?
    If so how the Jannah would be perfected for the believers if by any means someone would know that their beloved ones are in the Fire (ALLAH forbids)?

Default Re: Dialogue between people of Heavan and people of Hellfire.

There is in my opinion no right answer for such queries and all we can do is just ponder over it till the day we see it with our own eyes.

I surmise that the 'fear' of mankind will be left behind when they enter heaven and as such the fear of loss of a loved one would not have such emotional significance. Perhaps the schematics of who your loved ones really are would be somehow altered in a new reality.

Though I still believe and pray to Allah that no man suffers the eternity of hell fire and most are forgiven on the day they are judged, but then I am just a man and Allah who loves mankind more than a 'mother' loves them more dearly and knows what is best for them on earth and in the hereafter.

Default Re: Dialogue between people of Heavan and people of Hellfire.

Salaam

I agree with Lovethetruth and the reason i do is because of the example of Abraham (a.s) and his father who disbelieved. The Tradition recorded in Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira (r.a) The Prophet (saw) said "On the Day of ressurection, Ibrahim (a.s) will meet his father Azar whose face will be dark and covered with dust. Ibrahim will say (to him) 'Didn't i rell you not to disobey me ?' His father will reply : 'Today i will not disobey you.' Ibrahim (a.s) will say 'O Lord! You promised me not to disgrace me on the day of ressurection; and what will be more disgraceful to me than cursing and dishonouring my father?' Then Allah (swt) will say (to him): 'I have forbidden paradise for the disbelievers.' Then he will be addressed, 'O Ibrahim! Look! What is underneath your feet ?' He will look and there he will see a Dhikh (an animal- male hyena) blood stained, which will be caught by the legs and thrown in the (Hell) Fire."

(Sahih Al Bukhari)

So as we can see by looking at the Hadith that by showing his father, as a blood stained, wild animal, Ibrahim (a.s) might not have the same feeling he had when he looked at him before him being turned in to an animal. From what i can see and Allah (swt) knows best, that the ones in Fire (and May Allah protect us from it) will be shown to us in such a way, that we would not have feelings we would have for them other wise. The Disbelievers or the evil among the mankind, would be shown to us in a way, or our perceptions would change over there, and we would see people and everything in a different way, that we might not have those feelings we have on earth.

And about talking, if we can talk to each other over seas and have conversation between 2 people who are hundreds of miles away, then why can't there be a system where people of paradise will be able to speak to people of fire. And we can see the wisdom of Allah (swt) in making them conversate, The people of paradise once see the end of those in Fire, will be able to thank Allah (swt) more for the reward they will get, and Praise Allah (swt) even more and would in turn be blessed more by Allah. And Allah knows best...

Veteran Member

Default Re: Dialogue between people of Heavan and people of Hellfire

K may not be bot, i stand corrected.